Interchanging Positions | Opposed Skill (04-P2)
- Central players must rotate every 5 passes, through effective verbal and non verbal communication (e.g. Eye Contact and hand gestures) to move opposition players around.
- Reds can now rotate central players providing more flexibility, yet keeping 2 players in the central area at any one time.
- Tactical | Recognise when to rotate to move opposition players
- Technical | Passing quality to keep the ball in tight spaces
- Social | Player understanding of when to move out and replace teammates in space created
- Where is the space on regaining possession and how can you exploit this?
- How do defenders react with slow possession and when you speed up possession?