Direct Counter From Deep | Technical Practice (08-P1)
- Players to perform dribble after few touches with tight control and then explode to get out of their feet when RWTB. (on 3 minutes)
- How can you ensure you get your head up on each touch? Important during practice. (on 6 minutes)
- How does this influence your thinking as you approach the end player? (on 9 minutes)
- How can end players help and ensure your movement around them isn't hindered? (on 12 minutes)
- What type of communication (verbal/non-verbal) is useful here? (on 15 minutes)
- Which side does your teammate want the ball, can you work his weaker side alternatively? (on 18 minutes)
- This develops endurance, whilst also allowing players to improve RWTB and experiment dribbling skills. Coach must be focused on the capacity of players and alter time that players are working.