IMPROVE FINAL THIRD COMBINATIONS | OPPOSED (07-P1)
This attacking combination football practice can be used to develop combination play in final third to finish attacks. The practice area is a 30 x 30 on the outside with 20 x 20 inside area. 2 players must combine to beat single defender to score in mini goal. If defender wins possession, players must run ball over line to score.
- Attacking Emphasis 65% 65%
- Defending Emphasis 35% 35%
Number of Players
Key Coaching Points
- How can you predict defenders movements?
- How are defenders reacting to the practice? What should you do as a result?
- What must you do to get shot off quickly in attacking half?
- Angles and Distances | Recognition of Space | Quick Passing | Movement to Lose Players | Double Movement | Final Pass | Execute Finish