IMPROVE FINAL THIRD COMBINATIONS | OPPOSED (07-P2)
- Attacking Emphasis 75% 75%
- Defending Emphasis 25% 25%
Number of Players
Progression 1: Floater Drive (4 v 3)
Key Point for Coach Focus
Different combinations to be created from various angles, with a focus on depth and width of players to ensure space is being used effectively. Recognise when to speed up attacks when space creates itself in and around goal, not afraid to take the opportunity with quick shots
Key Coaching Points
- Ability to lose markers in tight area.
- Go & Show movement to lose players.
- Communication with passing and support players.
- Ability to finish chances.
Focus on initial passing quality and movement off the ball to keep possession before transferring.
Angles and distances of floating player and single player to finish is crucial with underload.
Movement to lose opposition and player-to-player understanding is important to finish. Quick Finishing technique with individuals.