Ball Mastery | Turning (BM-03)
- Attacking Emphasis 90% 90%
- Defending Emphasis 10% 10%
Number of Players
Key Coaching Points: Speed and Technique
Progression 1: Turns
Progression 2: Disguise
Key Point: Competition
Key Coaching Points
- Technical | Close control when changing direction
- Technical | Use of both feet to move in and away from cones
- Physical | Speed after dribble to get away
- Where do you need to slow down and speed up and what is your best technique for this?
- Can you be creative in your disguise and how?
- How confident are you in using your weaker foot, where is best for you to use both feet and how?