Ball Mastery | Dribbling (BM-04)
In this 30 by 30 Yard area, players begin with a ball each positioned in 5, 8 by 8 yard squares. Objective is to dribble from one square to the other, whilst avoiding other players. They must leave their ball in a square and find another ball in a different square to dribble.
- Attacking Emphasis 90% 90%
- Defending Emphasis 10% 10%
Number of Players
Key Coaching Points: Receive on the Move
Finally, pair individuals to pass the ball between them from one square to the other.
Key Coaching Points
Technical | Speed and control of dribble
Technical | Use of both feet to move in and away from cones
Physical | Speed after dribble to get away
- Where do you need to slow down and speed up and what is your best technique for this?
- Can you be creative in your disguise and how?
- How confident are you in using your weaker foot, where is best for you to use both feet and how?
Click For Audio Support TBC
Upgrade For Full Access