Ball Mastery | Dribbling (BM-01)
- Attacking Emphasis 90% 90%
- Defending Emphasis 10% 10%
Number of Players
Key Coaching Points: Receive on the Move
Progression 1: Rotational Movement
Progress to a one two pass on the outside, allowing all players to be involved in rotational movement in and out of the square. Focus on takeover and speed of movement when transferring.
Players use their weaker foot in the central area, encouraging the need to think about changing direction on entering specific zones where there is player congestion.
Key Coaching Points
- Tech | Ability to use both feet
- Tech | Close control
- Physical | Agile to change direction
- How can you keep close control?
- How can you avoid players in your dribbling?
- What changes in smaller and larger areas in your dribble?