Creating Space | Skill Practice (15-P1)
Set Up / Organisation
This 4 v 2 football practice is great for developing player awareness, passing quality and ability to create more efficient angles to maintain possession in small areas in pressured space. With the smallest of overloads players in possession must work hard to create space and use this to their advantage.
Key Coaching Questions
- How can you create space in a 4 v 2?
- What must you do when playing under pressure?
- Can you move defender around?
- How could we change this practice?
- Speed To Regain Possession
- Ability to Play Under Pressure
- Movement After Passes | Rotation
- Passing Speed and Accuracy
- Angles and Distances in Possession